Oral Health Examinations
You receive a comprehensive exam with each of your visits to our office. We conduct oral cancer screenings, periodontal screenings, caries (cavity) screenings and take the appropriate radiographs (x-rays). Our office is fully equipped with digital radiographs. We have many tools such as the DIAGNOdent (laser) and an intraoral camera to help diagnose cavities. Preventive dental care is an important aspect of your dental visits. Patients are recommended recare visits based on their specific needs.
What to Expect
During your visit, Dr. Elizabeth Spindel and Dr. Victoria Spindel Rubin will perform a comprehensive dental and oral health examination, which may include:
- Caries (cavities) exams using the DIAGNOdent early-cavity detection laser, which highlights weak and compromised areas of tooth enamel.
- Periodontal exams to check the health of your gums, including the depth of any spaces between your gums and teeth, to determine if periodontal treatment is necessary.
- Oral cancer screenings to look for ulcers, sores, lesions, or other tissue abnormalities that might indicate oral cancer. If necessary, we may recommend a biopsy, the removal of a tiny specimen of oral tissue, for further study in a laboratory.
- Digital X-rays to check for interproximal tooth decay, bone levels, infections, wisdom teeth, improper tooth alignment, issues with your jawbone structure, and more. Digital X-rays use much less radiation than traditional radiographs, making them safer for every member of your family.
- Intraoral camera to help patients visualize broken restorations or cracks in their teeth.
All examinations are unique and tailored to each individual patient.
Contact Our Dental Office in Manchester, NH Today!
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Elizabeth Spindel and Dr. Victoria Spindel Rubin, please call our dental office in Manchester, NH today at (603) 669-9049. We look forward to seeing you!